Wednesday 7 November 2012

MORE NEW ROOMS! NEVER SEEN BEFORE EXCLUSIVE!

Hey There Penguins!

I'm happy to post this very exiting exclusive post with NEVER SEEN BEFORE pictures. So get ready!

Okay guys, so CP are officially launching new rooms! I'm coming to you with EXCLUSIVE photos of those new rooms! I've only got pictures of 3 of them, but they're the only ones I've heard of so far. So the first one is... the Town!













Yes guys the new town you've all been waiting for has finally been confirmed by my blog! What do you think?

The next new place is... yep you guessed it! The Plaza!













My favorite update in the plaza is the pizza parlor. I think it look so modern! Do you think that too?

Another awesome update is the beach! It looks fantastic!














And the last updated room, surprisingly is the Snow Forts!













Do you like it? I do! It looks wonderful!

What do you think about the new rooms? Leave a comment below :)

Until then...
Waddle on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer