Monday 24 December 2012

Cookies For Change! - Polo Field

Hey Penguins!
Recently Club Penguin posted a new post on their blog! Here it is:


By Polo Field on December 19, 2012 - 16:49
Hey Penguins!

Are you getting excited for Coins For Change and the Holiday Party?! Us too!

Last week our Kelowna office ramped up the holiday cheer with a Cookie Contest & Bake Sale. We had judges pick the most delicious, creative, and holiday-themed cookies. And all the money we raised went to awesome local charities.

I stopped by to see (and taste!) everybody's festive cookie creations:

What do you think? Leave us a comment and let us know about the ways you give back to your community during the holiday season! We love hearing about all the incredible things penguins do to change the world!

Waddle On!

-Club Penguin Team

I think that's really nice that CP did that. I bet the cookies tastes amazing too!

Here are some of the comments on CP's post:

Awesome puffle cookies! I give back to my community by using less water. - Flash 790
Yeah, they do!!!! Yum!! I give back to my community by planting trees and not wasting water! I also like to volunteer with my friends at shelters to pack up food for the needy. Waddle on! - Pinknlife22
They look so yummy. I would eat them any day. Also i am so excited for the holiday party. Its going to be my first year doing it. I bet it is going to be awesome. Happy Holidays
Gummymoon
ps Love the cookies - Gummymoon
 
Those cookies are fantastic! Every year my school collects scarfs, hats, mittens, earmuffs, socks, and jackets for the poor! Waddle on! - Tegelman
I always use my coupons from this store that I always go to and buy whatever I can to children in need. Later, I give them to one of the staff in my school and she'll give them to children in valleys.I also organize my room and give out all of the toys and clothing that i don't what or don't use anymore and give them to the lady from my school's staff, I would give them to a nun that lives by my grandmother's house or just to someone that I know will give them out.I really love giving back. It makes me feel so special, because I know that i'm putting my little grain of sand to help.
Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year to all! <3 Waddle on CP! <3 :D - Sra Ale
Im an old penguin I have been playing for ages now, every week I try to play club penguin but every year since I have been playing I always go to the christmas party and I love giving my coins and using them for a good cause I love how you guys make all these party all for us and you have causes as well. You guys still have so many idea and they are amazing and every party is unique and always a blast. Thank you for letting all of us play and help the world :) <3 P.s Thank you :) - Some Fun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer