Thursday 3 January 2013

Ask Katy!

You have been asking me lots and lots of questions over the last few days. Now let's answer them!


What kind of things annoy you?
My brother (‎@phineas987cp on Twitter).
Would you like to go on a date with someone you meet on the Internet?
I'm not entirely sure.
What was the last time you were angry? What happened?
Yesterday. My brother made us all carry our suitcases up long stairs.
What do you think about vegetarians?
HOW DO Y'ALL LIVE WITHOUT MEAT?
How well can you cook?
I am the shittiest cook ever.
What’s your favorite breakfast food?
Pancakes
What is the best movie you have ever seen?
Ooh I've seen loads of great films. The Breakfast Club, Shrek, UP, Princess and the Frog, too many to name! :)
What would be the best job ever for you?
Being a Redcoat at Butlins :D
What did you forget to do today?
OMG I FORGOT TO DO MY HOMEWORK D:
What's the worst place you have ever been to?
Idk.
If you could name a star in the galaxy what would you name it?
Shanaynay.
What noise do you hear right now?
My laptop buzzing.
What are the three most important things for you to be happy?
Food, Friends And Family.
Do you think people deserve a second chance?
If you know they will cherish that chance and try to make things better with it, then yes.
Who did you last say “I love you” to?
My Mum last night LOL xD
What was your most played New Year's eve song?
Well, I was at a New Years eve party and the song that was played the most, was the one, the only, Gangnam Style!
What’s your favorite clothing brand?
Pineapple and Paul's Beautique.
What is the last thing you said to someone?
The last thing I said to someone was "yeah" to my little brother.
What song defines your childhood?
Are You Ready by Fatty Gets A Stylist.
1 person likes this
What is one of your favorite foods?
Pancakes and saussages
What makes you feel better when you are in a bad mood?
CANDY :33333
Whom do you really love?
My friend Beau.
What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A window.
Why do you say y'all all the time?
Y'all stop asking that. I just like the word y'all, that's all.
What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
I'm not sure if it was 30 minutes ago, but playing armies
with my little brother.
What is your favorite month of the year?
I'm not sure why but I really like Februarys.
Followed :p  Wingred
Thanks :P
If you could instantly speak any language in the world, what would it be?
Spanish, French or Norwegian. OR JAPANESE. OR KOREAN.
What countries would you travel to if you were to do a world trip?
France, Spain, Norway, Japan, Italy and Korea.
What is the most serious problem in the world?
In my view, probably bullying or wars.
If you saw someone shoplifting, what would you do?
I would scream at them "MUTHAFUCKA Y'ALL BEST PUT THOSE ITEMS DOWN!"
1 person likes this
What’s the one book you think everyone should be required to read?
I Funny
How much time per day do you spend on the internet?
All day.
What is the thing you hate the most?
When I have nothing to do/eat
Who do you respect the most?
Probably my Mum.
What is the formula of happiness?
Friendship + health!
What do you like watching the most on television?
I don't really watch TV, but when I do I either watch Disney channel or something on ITV or BBC
How much money do you really need?
About £5000 would be nice. Not too much compared to what some people would say.
Do you want to be famous?
Yeah totally! I would love to be a famous singer - I have quite a good voice and I only 11! :)
What is your opinion of my country Brazil
Brazil is a really nice country, I'd like to go there one day.
If you were going to do karaoke tonight, what song would you sing?
Probably an Adele song or Price Tag by Jessie J.
What's your real name, and how old are you?
My real name is Ashleigh and I am 11
What do you want to know about the future?
Will I get married :P
What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A mirror, lights and a window.
What magazine cover would you like to get on?
Shout Magazine
What's the movie that made you cry?
I don't cry at movies.
What was the most interesting place you have ever visited?
Probably the Modern Art Museum
How can you live till the age of 120?
Be very healthy and happy
What helps you to make the right decision?
Nothing
What is life like on other planets?
ALIENSSSS O.O
Where will you go on your next trip?
Hopefully somewhere away from my BROTHER.
What is your idea of a romantic evening?
Hmmm... I'm not sure. But there has to be happiness all the way throughout it.
What kind of surprises do you like?
Ones that involve PRESENTS!
Where you live (I live in Brazil that I live in the city of Fortaleza (each metropolis of Brazil))
I live in England :)
When you are in trouble, whom do you call for help?
Three numbers. 9, 9 and 9.
What do you want right now?
Wifi on my iPod touch :)
What famous person would you like to meet?
Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Skrillex OR PSY. DEFINITELY PSY.
Who is the cruelest person in history?
Hitler, or my enemy, Maddison... She is fucked up in the brain.
Where do you see yourself in the next 10 years?
As a 21 year old who hopefully has a good career and house life?
I also need the google translator to talk to Americans ('m glad of Brazil)
Well good on you.
What is the most dangerous thing you have ever done?
Im not much of a badass...
What is the quality you most like in a woman?
Well I'm not a man but I'm also not straight so I guess I'll have to answer this... Er.. That she has a great sense of humour? :/
What is the last thing you watched on TV?
I think it may have been some show on Cbeebies.... #Dontjudgeme
can speak in Portuguese
With the power of Google Translate, yes. Yes I can speak Portuguese, and every language there is. Thank you, Google Translate.
What do you do when you are bored?
I go on my laptop or start moaning "IM SO BOREEEED" Over and over again at my mum. :P
What do you expect in 2013?
Days, weeks and 12 months.
If there is one thing that you could change about the past, what would that be?
I would stop myself from ever becoming friends with my enemy - we were friends when we first met.
What makes you nervous?
Idk pretty much everything.
What created our World?
The monkeys or something. Idk we evolved from monkeys that's what I think.
What's the bravest thing you've ever done?
Singing in front of my whole school :3
What can’t be bought with money?
Smiling! :DDDDDDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer