Tuesday 25 December 2012

How To Get On The Balcony In The Bakery

Hey penguins! Today I watched a video on how to do an amazing cheat/glitch that lets you get up into the balcony in the Bakery! The cheat is like the one from Operation Blackout, where you could get into the final part, via a glitch. It’s a really cool cheat that will take you a few tries, but will be totally worth it when you can show your friends what an awesome penguin you are by being able to get up into the balcony and you can show them how to get up there too! Check me out on the right on the balcony!
Instead of trying to explain it to you by typing or with pictures, I figured I could just show you the video I watched would be the best way to do it. It gives a detailed slow-motion explanation on how to do it. Have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer