Monday 11 March 2013

Katy's Featured Fashion - March 11th

Hi penguins!

I had an idea today, of picking 4 people each month for featured fashions, just like Daffodaily5 on the Club Penguin blog!

Here are the very first people to be chosen by me! This months will be a special puffle party one, lets look at all the people celebrating the puffle party!

The first person is Olly Wolly B, I love her top! Her hair goes well with her penguin colour as well as her shoes. Nice!













Next up is X Snow Flake! I like her boa and bunny slippers - super cute! Her hair and top are the same colour, which is really cool. Keep rocking, Snow!














I like Ryan3641's outfit, very swish! His top is awesome, a black puffle flaming! I also love his orange puffle with the headphones - just like dubstep puffle!














Last but not least, is Teletoon4 with her awesome outfit! It kinda reminds me of Puffle Handler, with the puffle apron. I also love Teletoon4's hair, very nice!














That's all for this months Featured Fashion! Bye!

- Katy :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer