Friday 22 March 2013

Puffle Party 2013 - Task 2 Tutorial

Hi Penguins!

It's day 2 of the wonderful Puffle Party!

Today I'll show you how to complete task 2 of the checklist, since I've done task 1 now! :)

My Orange Puffle, Tango, will be helping me again! :D 

Step #1:
Go to the Puffle Hotel, and click on the checklist icon in the corner to open up your checklist. Now read the Task #2. It says I need to 'Groom my puffle'. Then shows a picture of two sofas with combs on them. I think we'll go there, then! :)
Step #2:
Go to the 'Gym and Spa, floor 2'! (Make sure you have your Puffle!, I know I do!)














Step #3:
Now what you need to do is sit on the little chairs on the right with your Puffle, and it will be cleaned! :)















Step #4:
Now you have to wait for a little sign that has a comb and a + sign on it to pop up. The icon shows that your puffle is getting clean!
Step #5:
Then the checklist will pop back up, saying 'GREAT JOB! Your puffle got a work out! Your next task will be ready in: 18 hr  00 min'.
Step #6
Now, collect your prize! It's 150 coins. If you're a member, you can collect a top, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer