Sunday 17 March 2013

Rainbow Puffle spotted!

Today when I was sitting in the forest, a Rainbow Puffle appeared! (It did make me literally jump, I was meant to be recording something else at the time, haha). It's like back in 2010 (maybe 2011/2012 aswell?) when the Puffles used to appear in certain rooms, like this Orange Puffle:
Generated image from gifs generated with the Imgflip Animated GIF Generator

When the Rainbow Puffle appears, I don't think it appears on anyone elses screen but yours.
Anyway, here is the Rainbow Puffle if you were wondering what happens when it appears:

Generated image from gifs generated with the Imgflip Animated GIF Generator

Pretty cool, huh?
Oh, and that reminds me!
The Puffle Party is in 4 days!
Can't wait!

- Katy :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer