Tuesday 12 March 2013

Super Hero Takeover - April 2013??

Hi penguins!

Today as I was waddling around, looking at some Club penguin Blogs, I saw something very interesting. I saw this:
(credit to throughclubpenguin)

Hi penguins!

If you purchased the new Club Penguin Magazine(Issue 15)You should know that the Marvel Super Hero Takeover is may coming in April!

Why?Well...As in the Club Penguin Magazine,the upcoming Exclusive item is the Super Suit as you can see in this image:


Again, all credit to throughclubpenguin  for the above text and picture.

After I read that, I started looking at Twitter, then saw this:



So this means there will be a Superhero Takeover party this year?

I think that would be pretty cool. What do you think? Tell us below!

- Katy :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer